We’re conveniently located in Houston!
In order to obtain a commercial driver license (CDL), you must:
- Bring two forms of Identification with you to your appointment.
- Have your personal contact information including your social security number available.
- Proof of of your residential address such as a current drivers license.
- Must be 21 yrs old to drive a CMV in interstate commerce. State intrastate ages usually 18 yrs old.
- Satisfy medical eligibility requirements and present a valid Medical Examination Card.
- Pass all required tests.
- Pay applicable fees.
Call our office today and our Houston DOT Physical Exam Doctor will administer your CDL physical examination and fill out your required forms. We have these forms for you or for a faster appointment you can download and print the DOT Medical Form and fill out sections #1 and #2 then bring this with you to your exam.
It is mandatory that you pass the DOT CDL physical Exam in order to qualify for a CDL license. Your health, wellness and safety is critical if you are planning to operate a commercial vehicle.
Our DOT Physical Exam Doctor Is Looking Forward To Meeting You!
Your Houston DOT Exam doctor can answer any questions you may have regarding the CDL and DOT Medical Card Requirements. Call us today at (216) 302-1414.